July 27, 2014

Family Vacation: 6 Hours in Florence

After Pisa and Rome, there was Florence….

I gotta say, this is one of my favorite places I've visited, even though we only spent a short time there. I have a long list of things I'd like to do in the city, so I know the Hubs and I will (hopefully) be spending a four-day weekend there at some point.





Florence is the home of Michelangelo's David. Unfortunately, the line was too long for us to see this beautiful sculpture. Next time, though! Instead, we wandered the streets, shopping and eating our way through town.






The scenery is beautiful. The Fam and I really enjoyed a few relaxing hours here, with nothing particular we had to do. Sometimes this is the best way to visit, don't you think? The next time I visit Florence, I'll take lots of notes and see everything I possible can, I promise. But this time was a laid back event that we all appreciated.





Have you visited Florence yourself? What are your recommendations on places to see and things to do?

I'll be back soon, with tales of our adventures in Paris. Until next time my friends, happy travels!




Thanks for reading, everyone!
Follow me on Facebook @ OurArmyLifeAccordingToTheWife
or on Pinterest, my newest obsession ArmyLifeFromTheWife



No comments:

Post a Comment